Monday, February 16, 2015

After a Year

It's been so long since i wrote poetries and writing a 'sensitive' writes. Maybe because i am too happy on marriage.


Just like adele who lose her touching beautiful lyrics she created, after marrying someone. Hmmmm.






(taken from entertainment.ie)

But i guess i was just too busy in my double life, family and office life. And now, after a year i am leaving my office life, i feel i have too many time to do something else. In the first semester of resigning, i still feel busy on trying every single opportunity on business. I even try to learn how to sew (oh my god) and make a cooking (how to cook some food) Blog. Once, I try to get a scholarship which is my old dream, but then i got something else that even more precious to choose.  

Now, after a year, i am in the middle of self crisis. I could not dump all the God's gifts to me. The health, the energy, the youth (okay i am 30 but i still feel young). But that doesn't mean i wanna back to the office life. Yes i miss my friends, having a 7 years (7 x(8 hours)) together is not an easy thing to erase the moment and the bond. But, i never  regret to leave as i never regret to work. So, for now i will just enjoy the moment of self treasury as i feel when i was waiting my UMPTN result. The same feeling, but it's better since i have my own family :)  Alhamdulillah. 

So for all U mom's who just resigning. I know how you feel, i even browse U. Just don't give up on your willing. Happy Mom is the best Mom ever.