Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just Write



I want to write
then write
write
and write again

Jealousy come when others update their journal
it's oK, coz make me even want to write
more and more

Yesterday, I failed to write
Two days ago, I failed too
But now, in this office hours
*I'm so sorry
I can't stand to write

Need to read more
so I can write more
Need to 'watch' more
so I can write deeply more

Even so many things can't be written
But, I will find way to keep on write
Even for this one posting
Which clearly unclear

Thanks to all my friend who make me want to write moreover


---Cause write will make us better, (at least) to track our journey, to remind and to remain---

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just write then,,ulya :)
I knew that some of your thought could be an inspiration for another..
keep on writing, sis ^^

*tukeran link yah..=)

Ulya Raniarti said...

Thank you sist :D
InsyaAllah, I will :)

Anonymous said...

But now, in this office hours
*I'm so sorry

tandanya ide2 sudah siap dilahirkan Ul, gak bisa nunggu lagi. Bentar paling, ntar setelahnya kerja jadi lebih semangat, ya kan? Well, welcome back to bloghosphere :)

Ulya Raniarti said...

yup.. gak strict disini mah...
asal kerjaan ok.
makasih2x..